Hours: Monday – Saturday 10–5* *Please notify Furniture Galley at least 1 hour in advance to schedule your pick-up time. This will allow us to have your merchandise ready for you to pick-up. You must call prior to pick up to ensure someone is available to load your merchandise. Some pieces may need additional assembly.
In order to ensure proper loading and merchandise protection, please bring with you packing blankets and tie down materials. We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle, however, proper loading and securing of the product is your responsibility.
At time of pick-up, bring your receipt with you and pay any balance due on your account. Merchandise cannot be released without your receipt and full payment.
Once loaded, the customer is responsible for their merchandise. Inspect the merchandise prior to leaving the premises. Clearance/Floor Samples, should be inspected before the merchandise leaves the premises.
Please report any concealed damage of boxed or wrapper merchandise within 24 hours to the service department 443-975-7313.
If you have any additional questions once you have reviewed these guidelines, please contact your sales representative.
Furniture Gallery offers in-home delivery and set-up. Our professionally trained personnel will unwrap and place your furniture in your home and remove/dispose of all packaging materials
Prior to Delivery
- All merchandise must be paid in full prior to delivery. No CODs are accepted.
- Credit card and debit card payments are accepted on the phone by calling 443-975-7313
- Our delivery service will confirm your delivery date 24 hours prior to delivery. Please understand that some circumstances beyond our control, such as poor weather conditions and traffic jams, can delay delivery time frames.
- Please see the delivery guidelines PDF for complete details. Click Here to download or pick up one from the store.
Delivery Day Guidelines
- Please make sure someone 18 years of age or older is at home to accept your delivery.
- Ensure the room where the furniture will be placed is ready for the new furniture. The delivery service is not able to move or remove old furniture, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Make sure the truck can get as close to your home as possible. If necessary, please park your car on the street to allow our truck to get into your driveway.
- Please restrain pets and make sure toys and other items are removed from areas where the delivery crew might walk.
- Please make sure your walkway is shoveled during the winter months.